How to View Hidden Contacts on GB WhatsApp
There are various extra privacy and security features available in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices. GB WhatsApp is the best modded WhatsApp version available for Android devices. GB WhatsApp offers you not only privacy and security features but also various customizations and tweaks.
In this article, we will talk about how to view hidden contacts on GB WhatsApp for Android devices. Hiding contacts or chats is one of the extra privacy and security feature available in GB WhatsApp for Android devices. To use this feature head down to our guide below to learn how to hide and view hidden contacts in GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
Steps to view hidden contacts on GB WhatsApp for Android devices:
Use this following guide to successfully hide and unhide contacts on GB WhatsApp for Android devices. But before you learn how to view hidden contacts on GB WhatsApp you need to learn how to hide contacts in GB WhatsApp to easily understand the viewing hidden feature in GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
Guide to hide contacts on GB WhatsApp for Android devices:
- Launch the GB WhatsApp by tapping on the GB WhatsApp app icon on the app list of your Android device.
- Wait for the GB WhatsApp to open up, now select the chat which you want to hide in GB WhatsApp by tap and holding it.
- Now tap on the three vertical dots just above the right-hand side of the GB WhatsApp screen on Android devices.
- From the drop-down menu, you will get to see the hide option, tap on the hide option to hide that particular contact in GB WhatsApp.
- Now it will ask you to protect that contact bye setting a pattern.
- Enter the pattern twice to confirm the protection by hiding the contact in GB WhatsApp.
- Now it will ask you to set a security question in order to recover the pattern in case you forgot the pattern which is protecting your hidden contact in the WhatsApp for Android devices.
- Now the chat is being heated into the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
Guide to view hidden contacts on GB WhatsApp for Android devices:
From the above guide, you have learned how to hide contacts in GB WhatsApp for Android devices. Now from this guide, you can view those hidden contacts which you have hidden in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
- Open the GB WhatsApp once again into your Android device by selecting it from the app list of your Android device.
- Now tap on the ‘WhatsApp’ word written on the top left corner of the GB WhatsApp window.
- Now you’ll get to enter the pattern which you use to protect the hidden contact in GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
- Now enter the pattern to open the hidden chat on the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
- Now you will get to see the chats which you have hidden in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
we have researched on the internet about various privacy and security features of GB WhatsApp for Android devices. We have also provided the complete guide to successfully hide and view that hidden contact in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices. There are various more security and privacy features available in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices. Share this article with other GB WhatsApp and Android device users so that they can also use amazing privacy feature in their GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
How to Backup & Restore WhatsApp chats Via Google Drive.
WhatsApp is most used instant messaging among the various smart phone, it is most than any other apps. Almost 90% of smartphone user have WhatsApp in their phone, it has overshadowed the user those boring SMS, emails and even BBMs. Even you almost use it daily life, but suppose you are having an important conversation without some and you want to keep that conversation secure as a backup in your google drive to keep them safe in case of changing your phone or number. So how would you do that. Here is some simple step you should follow just after registering you no. so that you can restore all those whenever and wherever you want.
Here in this article will be discussing about how to backup and restore chats of WhatsApp on your phone with the help of google drive.
How to backup WhatsApp chats?
1.To backup, all you need is to have access of google on your phone, so that you able to able access google for backup of the chat.
· Firstly, you must install Google play service on your phone.
· After that optimum space must be available on your drive to backup WhatsApp media such as video, images, recordings and chats.
· Same goes with the space available in the phone, it makes a primarily backup in the phone then on the Google drive.
2.Now, keep the backup turn on in your WhatsApp, to get accessed by the Google drive. For doing that follow these steps.
· Initially, open WhatsApp menu. On the top right of the user interface.
· Select setting then click on chats for backup.
· Select chats backup.
· Select option for backing chats on google drive, get google connected to WhatsApp by logging in google account
· Select, for the mode to control how often you want to backup your chats
· Click on backup over for select the mode of network you always wish to back up (mobile data or wifi)
· Option of manually backing of chats whenever you want is also available.
For extra support go through these screenshots.
How to Restore chats from a Google Drive.
Now if you have changed your phone and you want to restore your older chats to your device, all you need is to follow these.
· As you have installed WhatsApp on you new device, you have register with same number, in order to get backup.
· Make sure that you have logged in to google drive before doing that.
· after registration with the same no. you automatically get option of restoring messaging and media on your device.
· just click on the next to do so.
· Your chats will be displayed automatically just after restoration.
If you are installing WhatsApp after without drive, only those chats will be displayed which backups available on your phone.