Month: February 2018
How to Download Paid Apps for Free on Android
The mobile phones have seen a whole new lot of technological advancement in it in the past few years. Earlier having a mobile phone with someone was a big deal but now everyone, from parents to a school going child to our grandparents have an android phone with them. Mobile phones have now become a part and parcel of our life and now we cannot imagine our life without it. Thanks to the technological changes happening around us that we have reached at this stage of the life. What comes in mind when thinking of mobile phones? Apps. What if the apps which we download for free are not free anymore and we have to pay them to have an access over it. Yes there exists such apps too. So let us take a look how we can download these apps for free on our android mobile phones.
There are various apps available which let us download paid apps for free.
- Black Mart:
- It is an alternative to Google Play Store for mobile phones using Android as their operating system.
- The difference between Google Play Store and Black Mart is that it lets us download the apps without having a registered account on it unlike Google Play Store.
Steps to download apps via Black Mart:
Step 1: the first step includes downloading and installing the app named “Black Mart” on your android phones.
Step 2: search for the app which is paid on Google Play Store and remember its version mentioned in the description of the application.
Step 3: search for the same app here on Black Mart keeping in mind its version too.
Step 4: download the app and install it on your phones or device to start using it.
- It helps us to download the paid apps for free on our android phones using the apk of that particular app.
Steps to download apps via 4shared.com: You can find many paid apps for free from 4shared like clash of clans mod apk.
Step 1: either install the app of 4share.com on your phone or go to its website on your PC.
Step 2: enter the name of the paid app in the search engine with ‘.apk’ i.e. the name of the app.apk
Step 3: download and install its apk file on your PC and transfer that app to your phone or can be directly downloaded on the phone through 4shared.com app as mentioned above.
- Mobile Market:
- Download this app from Google Play Store and from Mobile Market all other paid apps can be downloaded for free.
- Its main motive is to allow all android users to have access to all the apps for free.
- It is another platform which lets us download apps for free and is very reliable providing us with fast download of apps.
- Amazon App Store:
- It is an alternative to Google Play Store which lets us download the apk files of the apps through which the app can be downloaded easily.
- It is available only for the users of US, UK, Germany and Spain.
- We need to have an account on the amazon to download the apps for free.
Steps to download apps via Aptoide:
Step 1: to download the apps via aptoide, we need to open the homepage on our phones and enter the url ‘m.aptoide.com’.
Step 2: the Packet Manager is a platform which allows us to download the apps for free.
Step 3: enter the name of the app you wish to download and then install it on your phone and you are ready to go for it.
How to Backup & Restore WhatsApp chats Via Google Drive.
WhatsApp is most used instant messaging among the various smart phone, it is most than any other apps. Almost 90% of smartphone user have WhatsApp in their phone, it has overshadowed the user those boring SMS, emails and even BBMs. Even you almost use it daily life, but suppose you are having an important conversation without some and you want to keep that conversation secure as a backup in your google drive to keep them safe in case of changing your phone or number. So how would you do that. Here is some simple step you should follow just after registering you no. so that you can restore all those whenever and wherever you want.
Here in this article will be discussing about how to backup and restore chats of WhatsApp on your phone with the help of google drive.
How to backup WhatsApp chats?
1.To backup, all you need is to have access of google on your phone, so that you able to able access google for backup of the chat.
· Firstly, you must install Google play service on your phone.
· After that optimum space must be available on your drive to backup WhatsApp media such as video, images, recordings and chats.
· Same goes with the space available in the phone, it makes a primarily backup in the phone then on the Google drive.
2.Now, keep the backup turn on in your WhatsApp, to get accessed by the Google drive. For doing that follow these steps.
· Initially, open WhatsApp menu. On the top right of the user interface.
· Select setting then click on chats for backup.
· Select chats backup.
· Select option for backing chats on google drive, get google connected to WhatsApp by logging in google account
· Select, for the mode to control how often you want to backup your chats
· Click on backup over for select the mode of network you always wish to back up (mobile data or wifi)
· Option of manually backing of chats whenever you want is also available.
For extra support go through these screenshots.
How to Restore chats from a Google Drive.
Now if you have changed your phone and you want to restore your older chats to your device, all you need is to follow these.
· As you have installed WhatsApp on you new device, you have register with same number, in order to get backup.
· Make sure that you have logged in to google drive before doing that.
· after registration with the same no. you automatically get option of restoring messaging and media on your device.
· just click on the next to do so.
· Your chats will be displayed automatically just after restoration.
If you are installing WhatsApp after without drive, only those chats will be displayed which backups available on your phone.